Week 4

I’ve only haveĀ one more week in Mexico, I can’t believe five weeks has flown by so fast. On Mondays been my ankle and ended up having to go to the doctor the University I attend because I needed it to be wrapped. The doctor I had was so nice and made sure to explain what he was doing and what happened to my foot. The whole doctor visit was 25 pesos which is really cheap! The doctor told me to try to not go downstairs as much as possible and since I live on the third floor of my house I couldn’t get down for food and water. My family was so nice and very hospitable to me. They brought my food up to me and they made sure I had everything and made sure I wasn’t walking too much at school. Girl who I live with would come and check on me every day and then report to her abuela what my condition was. My ankle thankful healed very fast and in three days I was able to walk around and go downstairs for food and everything. This week was dead week and I always get harder than finals week because you have all the projects looming over you and the stress is too much. I survived thankfully and spent a lot of time this weekend working on homework because I have three papers and a presentation all do before Wednesday. I almost hate that I’m going to school in Mexico because I’m excited for finals week to be over But then I realize that the day after school ends, I go back to Oregon. Because my trip is almost over I’ve been trying to see the city I am in as much as possible. This week we went to the Centro and we went down a part of the city that we had never been before. The street we explored know was where all the shops were and everything was really cheap. The most expensive thing I bought was 150 pesos and I got two shirts two pairs of shoes and tank tops.

amusement park

Today we went to El Parque Bicentinario Which is an amusement park. The park is a few big right and then a waterpark attached, the waterpark had three big slides, a big pool and a lazy river you can float down. All of it is outdoors and it was gorgeous! I had a blast and it was fun to see the differences between amusement parks in the United States in an amusement park in Mexico. They have food everywhere and a big stage for a traditional dancers would perform all day. I had a blast and I’m sure this week will fly by.

water park