Farewell Costa Rica

I have been here in Costa Rica since the beginning of September and have spent the last 2 weeks out of classes and with my family traveling around Costa Rica. It has been a great 4 months and I have met wonderful people, done some really cool stuff, seen so many places, and learned so much. Saying goodbye to such great people was very hard. I will miss people for sure. Despite such a wonderful experience, I am very ready to go home as well… I will, however, freeze. So excited to see friends at home, places that are so familiar, and have good food that does not include rice and beans. My flight home is tommorow and I am happy and nervous all at the same time. When I get back I have to worry about making sure everything is in line to start nursing school. I also have no idea what to expect starting up at a new school, let alone such a strenuous program. Wish me luck!          Koryn

Manuel Antonio National Park

Image

2 thoughts on “Farewell Costa Rica

1. It’s difficult not to have mixed emotions when preparing to come home. And for you, you also have the anticipation of beginning nursing school and having no idea what that will be like. Safe travels, and I wish you well as you end one new experience and begin another. Michele

2. Costa Rica looks beautiful, I love the photo you used. Thats incredible that you got to spend four months their. The weather looks stunning, I bet coming back to the cold will be something to adjust to. I hope all goes well for you and good luck with all your school work upon return. I wish you safe travels! And a good start to the New Year!