Week 4 London living

Currently in bed after a great but veerry late night last night. I feel so much more lively here than at WOU, hope that is okay to say…

It was a but of a rough week with actual assignments due for the first time which included a 1200-1500 word paper for my Philosophy of Religion class and worksheets for Linguistics. Very happy to be done for the week.

Probably going into Central tomorrow for a wander and to pick up my new pair of glasses I apparently need. Also my friends from Sweden are in London for the weekend so spending the day with them on Saturday and showing them around London and doing a pub crawl in the evening which will be lovely.

I am so happy here but I suppose the only thing is having a proper routine. I stayed up so late last night which means I woke up really late and still might have a nap or go to bed earlier than normal. A nighttime routine is proving difficult for a lot of my friends though because some of them go out every opportunity. I don’t know if I will just get used to it or I will eventually have some kind of routine. All part of Uni life though 🙂

2 thoughts on “Week 4 London living

1. My sleep schedule is so messed up as well! Like you said, I think it is simply a part of Uni life here. Everyone acts like it is so normal to g to bed so late. I am used to sleeping before midnight most nights at WOU. Glad you are having fun! Would love to meet up sometime. xx