Yonsei Sarangeo!

At the palace in the Seoul Tour!

At the palace in the Seoul Tour! (That is just a small part of the palace)

I think I am still in the honeymoon phase of my study abroad trip. I LOVE IT!!! Everything is great, my roommate is awesome, my friends are totally my style of friends, the food is great and cheap, the people are nice and understanding of my lack of communication skills, and classes start tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but also excited, because I have been out of school for almost two months or more, so I miss it. Orientation was amazing and mentors club was fun. Mentors club is a club I got invited to before I arrived in Korea. It consisted of having a current student from Yonsei be a mentor for a whole group of international students. I think there were about 25 students in my cell and my mentor. Let me just say, I am so excited to go to a sport event here at Yonsei. The school has a cheer team, that is amazing! The whole student body is involved with the cheering. There were about maybe ten or more dances we did that involved cheering. It made me think that we weren’t as cheery as they are over here. The cheering is called AKARAKA, it is huge and amazing and I will post a link on the bottom so you can see what I am talking about. I also want to point out that although I don’t know enough Korean maintain a conversation with someone, yesterday I was able to get medicine, get myself from one place to another, and also buy a computer. It felt like a great accomplishment and I wouldn’t have been able to do it without the help of my friend. We both made a great accomplishment yesterday with our minor knowledge of the Korean language. Please feel free to ask questions if you guys have any and talk to you guys next week!!!