Seventh week in London

In my seventh week here, I booked a ticket with a tour company to go to Stonehenge and the Roman baths! It was amazing! It was only about a two hour drive from London to Stonehenge which was really nice. It was such a cool experience. My friend Madi and I took pictures from all angles of the monument, we were so thrilled to be there. After that we headed into the gift shop where we got to sample wine and gin. The tour guide said she didn’t mind is bringing wine on the coach so we bought some!it was kind of hilarious to be drinking wine at 11:00 am on a tour bus with strangers but we didn’t mind a bit. Then we headed on to Bath, England which was truly. One of the most beautiful places I’ve been. The Roman baths museum was really cool to see and learn more about. After we did the museum we were given free time around the city. This was amazing because we got to tour a cathedral, walk around an art gallery, and have tea and scones on the river. We really had a great time and I would love to go back!image