Caity Healy | Lifestyle Editor
Once the summer heat began to subside and students made their way back to Western, they were given a warm welcome with a sweet treat. Just down the road from campus, off the side of Main St., sits a soon-to-be student favorite: Bobablastic. Serving everything from boba tea to spaghetti and meatballs, the small truck could satisfy any craving.
With locations in Portland and Aloha, Oregon, as well as Vancouver, Washington, the restaurant wisely decided to open up shop just a block away from Western; students undeniably appreciated the proximity.
“I think it’s a good location,” commented junior exercise science major Joely Yaptangco. “There’s not a lot of good options in Monmouth (for) people who don’t have cars and it’s walking distance.”
With this newly added eatery, students now have another option to add to their list of ways to satisfy hunger. Offering numerous flavors, a wide menu, competitive prices and fairly quick service, there’s no reason not to give it a try. So, once you find time for a study break, make a quick trip to Bobablastic and indulge yourself in Monmouth’s newest tasteful addition.
Contact the author at email@example.com
- Getting creative with your dates
- Flower sculpture springs to life in front of education center
- Celebrating culture and identity
- Review: “Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life”
- Review: “Text Me When You Get Home”
- Delicious Combinations offers a new take on Monmouth cuisine
- Lowering your electric bill made easy
- Men’s team extends streak to 16