Skip to main content
Switch to text-only version
Get accessibility information and assistance


Resources For Students

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of the Conduct Process


Appeal Form


Common Definitions to know


Code of Student Responsibility


Guide to Residential Living


* For access code to Marijuana 101, Under the Influence or eChug,

please check your letter or contact Student Conduct at 503.838.8311.


Office of Student Conduct 503-838-8311 | or e-mail: