The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to ensure the integrity and accuracy of academic records and support the University’s academic programs through service to students, faculty, and staff.
Some of the responsibilities of the Registrar’s Office include:
- managing registration, including wait-list schedules
- monitoring degree requirements for undergraduates
- managing the Degree Tracks data system
- confirming and awarding undergraduate and graduate degrees
- verifying enrollment and providing transcripts
- processing grades and subsequent grade changes
- coordinating commencement for eligible graduates
- producing and distributing diplomas
- certifiying eligibility for veterans’ benefits
- verifying degree progress for student athletes
The Registrar’s Office is a unit within the Office of Academic Affairs, and the Registrar reports to the Vice President for Academic Affairs/Provost, Dr. Stephen Scheck.