Fall Term Move-In
FALL TERM MOVE-IN DAY:
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2018
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fall Term officially starts with the opening of the residence halls, residential move-in, and the beginning of New Student Week – ALL on Sunday, September 16th!
We are excited to welcome you to our beautiful campus this fall for the beginning of a fabulous academic year!
PLAN TO CHECK INTO THE HALL WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO.
FOR EXACT LOCATIONS USE THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE MOVE-IN DAY MAP:
- MID AUGUST
- GET READY. SET? GO!
- MOVE-IN DAY!
- NEW STUDENT WEEK
- If you did not select your living space for next year – you will be directed to look online to see what hall you will be living in as well as who your roommate will be. Any other changes made to placement information throughout the summer will show up here as well.
- Electronic CONTRACTS for you to read and electronically submit to hold your housing reservation are routed.
- A move in day checklist will also be routed to your WOU email with this email. Expect it in Mid August.
- DEADLINE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 31. Submit your signed contract by 5 PM. Please read and electronically submit your contract to hold your housing reservation.
- Contracts NOT received by the August 31 deadline may be subject to cancellation of housing reservation.
The summer will FLY by – so, get organized and get packed ahead of time!
In addition, get your computer “campus ready”. Access the links below to gather up everything you need and get your computer in shape for use on campus.
To check into your room or apartment, report as follows: (All locations are marked with a yellow star on the campus map). Check in Stations have been finalized!
- Ackerman – Report to Ackerman Hall
- Heritage – Report to Heritage Hall
- Landers and Barnum – Report to Landers Hall
- Arbor Park – Report to Sequoia Commons
We will take it from there!
Plans Change? Arriving Late? Contact University Housing asap!
New Student Week at Western Oregon University is a week filled with fun, informative and interactive events – ALL designed to orient you to life on campus.
You will have a great time! You will meet lots of new friends, find out how to study smarter (not harder), find your way around campus, try new things and discover new resources!
BE SURE TO ATTEND YOUR COMMUNITY MEETINGS THIS WEEK!
WANT TO SEE A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT?
- 2017-2018 HOUSING CONTRACT – NOTE: The Residential Contract is currently under revision – expected to be completed by mid August. This link is to the 2017-2018 Housing Contract.
- MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- MOVE IN DAY CHECKLIST – NEW THIS YEAR: Each room in Heritage, Landers, Barnum and Ackerman will have a Micro-Fridge (Compact refrigerator with a built-in microwave oven on top)! Cross both Microwave and Refrigerator off your list of items
- ROOM SPECIFICATIONS – ALL HALLS
- RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX MAP / DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS
- ARRIVING LATE? CONTACT HOUSING
- NEW STUDENT WEEK INFORMATION – NOTE: The NSW Guide is currently under revision. The 2018-2019 edition is expected in late summer.