Home » Applications
Housing and Dining
Applying for housing
Residence hall life adds a dynamic dimension to the experience that our residents enjoy while attending Western Oregon University.
The educational value derived from living with people of varied interests, backgrounds and ages offers a wide range of opportunities for personal growth and lifelong friendships. Coupled with the safe, convenient living environment that staff work hard to provide, living on-campus offers the ideal setting at a reasonable cost for students to pursue their educational goals from.
WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY TO LIVE ON-CAMPUS TODAY!
- Are you admitted to Western? If you are – please click below to access the on-line application for campus housing:
- IF you have NOT applied for admission to Western Oregon University, Please click here: ADMISSIONS Once you have been admitted Western Oregon University, you can proceed to apply for on-campus housing.
PDF Formatted Applications:
Complete the application and send it in with a check or money order for the $40.00 non-refundable housing application fee to: (or see the link below for instructions on how to pay your housing application fee online) WOU, Attn.: University Housing, 345 N. Monmouth Avenue, Monmouth, OR 97361.
FOR FILL IN FORMAT FORMS: Download this form and save it to your computer. Fill out the form electronically, and then either save it to your computer and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (See NOTE: below regarding paying for your housing application fee) or print the completed form and mail it with your payment to: WOU, Attn.: University Housing, 345 N. Monmouth Avenue, Monmouth, OR 97361
Alternatively, you may want to request to have a paper application sent to you – use the link below. The same payment procedure regarding the housing application fee will apply.
- Send Me an Application – an emailed request to have a paper application mailed to you.
Summer Housing Applications – Housing for Summer 2017 is now FULL.
- We are no longer able to accept applications for Summer Housing.
PLEASE NOTE: The Summer Stayover program is only available to current residents who have renewed their housing and selected a specific space to live on-campus for the coming academic year.
Do you have questions about the Summer Housing Program at WOU?
Family and Graduate Housing Applications
Housing Application Fee Payment Information
YOUR APPLICATION FOR ON-CAMPUS HOUSING CANNOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR Non-Refundable $40 HOUSING APPLICATION FEE!
- ONLINE PAYMENT FORM – This link will take you to the WOU Portal where you can process payment to cover your student’s housing application fee.