Winter 2018 Upcoming events and projects
The new WOU Student Health and Counseling Center
The new Student Health and Counseling Center has begun construction! The building will be next to the Math and Science Building, directly across from the new Woodcock Education Building. Our Grand Opening Event is on Monday, Oct. 2nd from 3:00pm-4:30pm. Tours and refreshments will be provided!
Winter Term Events from Wellness Education
- Fall Term Blood Drive: Feb. 6th and 7th in the Pacific Room of Werner University Center. Sign Up Here
- Green Dot Bystander Training (tbd)
- Peer Mentor Application Processes find out more
- Wellness Education will also be hosting:
- WOU Health and Wellness Fair: Jan. 24, 2018 @ Health and Wellness Center
- Alcohol Education Week Jan. 21, 2018
Counseling Center Groups:
Autism Spectrum Disorders Support Group
Thursday’s 4:00-5:00pm at the Student Health and Counseling Center
Call or stop by the SHCC to sign up
Get Your Medical Records Updated at the SHCC to avoid a hold during registration!
Make sure that your immunization records are up-to-date, and we have your medical history form. Our forms are located here