M.S. in Education: Information Technology
Steps in applying to MSEd: Information Technology:
- Apply to be a WOU graduate student ($60 fee)
- Apply to Master of Science in Education: Information Technology
Deadlines and key dates:
You may apply to the program any term.
Detailed application requirements:
Apply for WOU Graduate admission:
- Complete WOU Application for Graduate Admission online.
- $60 application fee
- Evidence of completion of a four-year baccalaureate degree (or international equivalent) from regionally accredited institution as defined by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars, with a cumulative B average (equivalent 3.00 on a U.S. 4.00 grading scale) on the most recent baccalaureate degree. If the applicant’s cumulative GPA is below 3.00, but a calculation using the last 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits) of graded course work is 3.0 or higher, the latter will be used as the basis for admission. Applicants who hold a master’s degree will have the 3.0 GPA requirement waived.
- GPA requirement: Students with less than 3.0 can also provide passing MAT/GRE scores to be fully admitted. A student who has an undergraduate GPA of 2.50 to 2.99 can be admitted conditionally for the first 9 credit hours. Students can petition for conditional graduate admission via the graduate student general petition located on the graduate office website. *Conditionally admitted students will not be able to receive financial aid until they become fully admitted students and a program plan is on file.
Apply for MSEd Information Technology admission:
Submit the MS Ed: Information Technology application form to Dr. Marcus Wenzel, College of Education room RWEC 115.
- Application form: MSEd Information Technology or Instructional Design Certificate
- MSEd Information Technology program plan form
- Instructional Design Certificate program plan form
Process: You will be notified via email regarding acceptance status of your complete application. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. You will be notified via email if you are missing any application components.