Save the date: Giving day: 3.5.19
Grow by the Power of Together
What is it? WOU Giving Day is Western Oregon University’s 24-hour online opportunity to donate, held March 5, 2019. Whether you choose to support the Annual Fund at WOU, Athletics, student scholarships or a specific college or department, your gift is invaluable to the success of your university.
Spread the message of #wolvesgiveback on your social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn – and encourage your friends to make a gift and spread WOU pride!
How much can I give? Whether your gift is $10, $50, $500 or more, every contribution is appreciated and adds up to make a significant impact on a student’s educational experience at Western Oregon University.
What will my gift support? Your gift will support the area(s) you designate when you make your gift. Whether you support the Annual Fund at Western, scholarships or a specific college or department, your gift is invaluable.
How do I give? There are three ways you can contribute during WOU Giving Day:
- Click DONATE NOW, and it will take you to the online giving page where you can make your credit card gift, and select what area of the university you would like to support; OR
- Call us at 503-838-8281 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on March 5, and we can take your credit card gift over the phone; OR
- Mail a check on/before March 5 and indicate in the note field that it is for WOU Giving Day. Mail that check to:
345 N. Monmouth Ave.
Monmouth, OR 97361
How can I participate in WOU Giving Day?
- Give a gift of any amount to the Annual Fund, scholarships or any college or department!
- Visit our toolkit with graphics and text you can use to spread the word about Giving Day.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn and email to spread the message of #WOUgivingday and encourage your friends to make a gift and spread the word!
- Challenge friends and colleagues! Nothing is more fun than some competitive spirit in the office!
- Have fun and use this day to inspire acts of kindness in our community.
- Note: Don’t worry about asking your friends for money or what to post on social media/emails! Feel free to share our social media posts all day, March 5.
What can I do right now?
If you are interested in participating in WOU Giving Day please contact Emily Swart, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.838.8814. We can talk about your ideas or answer your questions to make your participation EASY!
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Yes, it is 100 percent tax-deductible!
Meet the studentS YOU ARE SUPPORTING:
For more information about WOU Giving Day, please contact Emily Swart, Coordinator of Annual Giving, at 503-838-8814 or email email@example.com.