- M.A. in Interpreting Studies
- M.S. in Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling
- M.S. in Ed: Deaf & Hard of Hearing Education
- Education (Teacher Licensure Program)
- Early Childhood Studies (Non-Licensure)
- Education Studies (Non-Licensure)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Early Childhood (for non-education majors)
COE Fireside Chats
- November 29th, 2017: Dr. Doris Cancel-Tirado, WOU and Dr. Bruce Thompson discussing health equity
- March 5th, 2018: Dr. Denise Thew-Hackett, WOU and Chad A. Ludwig, MSW, ADAC, DI, Oregon Deaf and Hard of Hearing Service Analyst with Department of Human Services discussing Oregon Deaf Community Issues.
- May 23rd, 2018: Dr. Marie LeJeune, Dr. Chloe Hughes and author Deborah Hopkinson talk Social Justice and Diversity in Children's Literature
Dean's Office: (503) 838-8082
Division of Education and Learning (DEL): (503) 838-8471
Division of Health and Exercise Science (HEXS): (503) 838-8908
Division of Deaf Studies and Professional Studies (DSPS): (503) 838-8324
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.