Click link above to see all of the exciting details!
New to Behavioral Sciences... Please meet Crisalyn Nang, our wonderful work study student assisting in our division. Welcome Crisalyn!Crisalyn will be assisting in the Behavioral Sciences Office during the following hours during S18: Mondays 3-6pm, Wednesdays 3-6pm & Fridays 3-5pm If you have questions or papers to drop off, please feel free to stop by during our extended hours.
To create lifelong learners utilizing the scientist-practitioner model. Students gain competence in accessing, evaluating, and integrating sources of knowledge within their field. Graduates of our program will understand the scientific foundations of their discipline and the core knowledge/concepts in the field.
Programs in the division provide opportunities for professional development, service to the community, and practicum experiences in preparation for graduate study and/or work in a variety of fields. Graduates will be able to apply such knowledge and skills in a manner consistent with an understanding of professional standards of ethical behavior. They will be prepared to interact effectively with others, and resolve issues that face us as a society, a nation and a world.
- Demonstrate an understanding an ability to integrate knowledge of their field and develop critical thinking/scientific method research skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply knowledge, skills and values to meet the needs of others and self in personal and career development.
- Demonstrate respect and sensitivity to physiological, psychological, and social aspects of individuals within changing political, cultural, economic, and sociohistorical contexts.
Division Administrative Assistant:
- Linda Kunze, firstname.lastname@example.org (503) 838-8344
Behavioral Sciences Division Chair:
- Dr. Chehalis Strapp email@example.com (503) 838-8316
Psychological Sciences Department Head:
- Dr. David Foster firstname.lastname@example.org (503) 838-8805
Gerontology Department Head:
- Dr. Margaret Manoogian, email@example.com (503) 751-4201