Home » Western Undergraduate Exchange
Western Undergraduate Exchange
The Western undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program offers students from participating Western states the opportunity to enroll at WOU at a special reduced tuition level – 150 percent of resident tuition. To find the estimated cost of attendance for WUE students, click here.
States open to the WUE Program:
Alaska ◦ Arizona ◦ California ◦ Colorado ◦ Hawaii ◦ Idaho ◦ Montana ◦ New México ◦ Nevada ◦ North Dakota ◦ South Dakota ◦ Utah ◦ Washington ◦ Wyoming ◦ Residents of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
WUE Program Requirements:
- The program is open to new freshmen and transfer students who are residents of one of the participating states listed above.
- Submit an undergraduate application for admission and be admitted to the university under standard admission procedures as a new freshman or transfer student.
- Recipients of the WUE tuition rate will receive notification of their award via letter from the Office of Admissions.
- Students must be enrolled in classes on a full-time basis (12+ credits per term) in order to receive the discounted WUE rate.
- All undergraduate academic programs and majors, including Exploratory/Undecided students, are eligible for the WUE Program.
For more information regarding tuition and fees for a WUE student, please use our tuition calculator.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com if you have questions regarding the WUE Program.