National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers (NETS-T) is a performance indicator for teachers in digital age. The standards are created in 2008 by International Society for Technology in Education in United States. There are five standards for teachers. They are
1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
4. Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility
5. Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
Choose the icons bellow and click on the island image on the left to go to the artifacts created according to each standard.