· Office: ITC 309
· Phone: 503-838-8991
· Fax: 503-838-8332
· E-Mail: email@example.com
of Computer Science
Western Oregon University
345 North Monmouth Avenue
Monmouth, Oregon 97361
· If you wish to make an appointment with me then you MUST email me with the time and day you select from my Office Hour chart.
· You need to explain the REASON for your appointment request.
· You MUST send your email more than a day before you wish to meet.
· You MUST also get a response from me and only me guaranteeing that your appointment will be reserved.
· I am the ONLY one who will create my appointments.
CS121 is hosted on Moodle
CS 272 Low-Level Programming (3cr)
CS 272 Grade Sheet
On-Line Course Link:
CS 340 W Online Materials (3cr):
CS 340W Grade Sheet
CS 607 Ethics & professional engineering (4cr)
CS 607 Syllabus
CS 607 Grade Sheet
Review the “Code of Conduct” provided by the ACM. See URL below:
Code of Ethics (ACM):
There will be a discussion between two groups:
Group #1 Specifies that the Code is all inclusive and should always be followed.
Group #2 Agrees to up hold the Code but suggests that there are some situations when breaking the Code is allowed.
Group #1 is
Calawa, David C.
Abomouti, Mohammad A.
Group #2 is
Alinazi, Waleed H.
Alkhamis, Eman K.
Alzahrani, Salman M.
Additional Tools and Links:
· Virginia Tech University Online Tutorials