General requirements for submitting work electronically
These are the general requirements for submitting work electronically in my classes. Please consult specific assignments for additional instructions.
- Submit your work as an attachment to an e-mail message to me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I recommend that you submit your work in Portable Document Format (.pdf). That is the best option for preserving your intended formatting. Other acceptable formats are: Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), and Open Document Text (.odt). Submit documents in other formats at your own risk and discretion. If I am unable to open or read your assignment, you may not received full credit, even with resubmission in an acceptable format. You are responsible for the final formatting of your document.
- Your attachment should be named according to the following format: StudentnameCoursenumberAssignmentname. Examples: KateSpencerGEOG107FieldExercise1, KSpencerGEOG495FinalEssay, SpencerGEOG207Review1. Each assignment will be given an unique name for electronic submission. Consult the relevant assignment for that information.
Note that you still need to provide identifying information on the assignment proper, most importantly your name.
- Unless otherwise noted for a particular assignment, or by individual arrangement, these requirements must be followed for full credit. Please contact me with questions or concerns about electronic submission of work.
- In general, work submitted electronically will often, though not always, be returned electronically. Be sure to use a current and valid e-mail address when submitting work.
Shaun Huston's web site is at: http://www.wou.edu/~hustons
Created by Anne-Marie Deitering and Shaun Huston
Please address comments or questions to email@example.com