Due to unforeseen changes in the recent upgrade of Moodle, there's now a new way to delete courses you're no longer using:
1. Login to the course you want to delete.
2. Click on "Settings" in your Administration area.
3. Change the course category (found at the top of the page) to "X - Delete Courses." It's at the bottom of the list.
4. Click "Save changes" at the bottom of the page.
Once a week or so, I'll clear out the courses in this category. If you'd like to remove the course immediately from your list, do one of the following *after* moving the course to the "X-Delete Courses" category:
1. Click "Unenroll me from _____" in your Administration area.
2. If that's not available, click on "Assign Roles" in your Administration area. Click on "Teacher." Click on your name in the left column. Click the remove button.
Any questions, let me know. Spring students should begin loading into courses toward the middle of next week. Remember to include "2010" in front of your CRN for this term. Starting summer term, put "2011" in front of the CRN.