Week Four

How is it week four already? I feel like i just got here. I’m not ready to go home. I feel like I still have so much to do before I leave.

This week I went to a quinceanera. It was so fun. One of my host cousins turned fifteen and I was invited. It was such an awesome experience. All of the family I have met so far were there so it was nice to get to dance and laugh with everyone. Queretaro is my new home. I don’t know what or how I will be feeling in a week. When I have to begin packing to return home. I am gonna be a mess. I’ve made so many friends. I see these girls everyday. I don’t think I can not see them everyday. They are my friends and I hope that once we get back to Oregon we will stay friends. I know so much about this place now. I learned how to get around the bus system (I got lost twice). I know the shorted way home from the centro. I know all of the closest OXXO’s. What will I do without my favorite Jalapeno chips.

I ate something i normally wouldn’t eat at home and it was so good. I’m kind of in love with it!

While I’ve been here I haven’t worked so although I’ve been in school this has been a mini vacation for me. I’m doing great in all my classes. I wish I could stay longer.

-Anahisse Gonzalez

1 5 6 7 a fal mi q