week 3

I pretty much have the metro down now, a group of girls and myself took a train Sitges and its BEAUTIFUL! Train was easy to figure out thank God. Sitges was one of the most beautiful beaches i have ever been to. The weather is so nice here compared to back home. I have become obsessed with tapas, which are basically appetizers. I love patatas braves, aka fries with a mayo/hot sauce. Classes are going well, it’s weird that no one at home would be starting school yet. Also visited plaza Catalunya and got a good look around the gothic quarter!

eo-Gothic facade of the Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia, in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, Spain

One thought on “week 3

1. Now that you’re settled in to your program, try using the DIVE technique described in the “while abroad” assignment for the blog. Using this technique will give you the opportunity to look at what you’re seeing and observing from an anthropological perspective. Michele