Home from London

I revisited my before departure post and realized I did not see ANYTHING I planned to from that post. But that is okay with me. I saw and did a lot of awesome things and not having done everything gives me an excuse to go back.

I really miss London. Driving is weird. I loved how in London public transportation could take up anywhere. I miss the tube. One of my favorite things about London was all the wonderful plays that had. In London I saw one play a week. In London I was constantly doing things, I always had plans. I feel like I have nothing to do now that I’m home. I’m going to have to start playing tourist in Oregon I guess.

Some memories of the trip:

Me in front of Shakespeare home. Hopefully I gained some knowledge to use during my Shakespeare class this term!

Butterbeer break at the Harry Potter Studio Tour

We started at the bottom...

We started at the bottom… (of Arthur’s seat in Edinburgh)

Now we're here!

…Now we’re here! (The very top of Arthur’s seat!)

The sphinx at the Louvre in Paris, France. One of my favorite things we managed to see there.

Château de Chantilly in France. This place was so beautiful inside and out.

3 thoughts on “Home from London

1. That sounds like such a wonderful experience, I would love to visit London someday. I really liked what you wrote about playing tourist in Oregon. When I got back from Mexico this summer I spent a lot of time traveling and doing things, but I guess I’ve settled back into my old rut now. Also, what was the butterbeer like? I’ve always wondered 🙂

• The butterbeer was interesting, but good! It’s super-sweet like butterscotch candy. The foam on it was my favorite it was really think and creamy and tasty!