Week 2 in London

Another busy week here in London! I have classes for most of the day on Mondays and Wednesdays but I still manage to do something in the evening. One thing I love about London is the theatres. The shows here are the best casts you will see and there are so many shows to see! This week I saw “The Cripple of Inishmann” with Daniel Radcliffe in it. After the show we rushed to the stage door to try and meet Daniel but there were too many people there that night. Other girls went back another night and managed to get pictures and autographs. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have field trips for my classes. I enjoy my field trips because we go to places that I probably wouldn’t find on my own.

We went to Glastonbury Abbey and Tor. The Tor is a large hill completely surrounded by flat land so you have a gorgeous view at the top.

When I first got here, I met this amazing person named Paige! She has been so cool on this trip! We've climbed two mountains together.  If that's not bonding then I don't know what is! We started at the top now we're here.

When I first got here, I met this amazing person named Paige! She has been so cool on this trip! We’ve climbed two mountains together. If that’s not bonding then I don’t know what is! We started at the top now we’re here.

My second field trip was to a pretty little abbey called Lacock Abbey about 15 minutes away from bath.

My Harry Potter class in Snape's cauldron and classroom at Lacock Abbey.

My Harry Potter class in Snape’s cauldron and classroom at Lacock Abbey.

I also got to go to the Dr. Who experience in Cardiff this week.

I flew the tardis!

I flew the tardis!

One thought on “Week 2 in London