Week one in London

A few times a day I remind myself that I am in LONDON! I can’t believe it has only been a week due to the fact I have already seen so many things! One of the first things I noticed was the insane amount of people everywhere moving 1000 miles per hour, all so involved in their own lives.  I felt like an outsider looking in on a whole different world. Once the craziness settled down, I was really able to enjoy all the new smells, sights, and sounds of London. 

One of my favorite experiences was going to Stonehenge. I learned about the Stonehenge in art history, so it was really neat to actually see and hear about it in person. The day we went was beautiful, we were told that it was once of the nicest days. Not only was it amazing to see, but I met some really amazing people from CCSA on that excursion. If you get the chance I would highly recommend partaking in this field trip.

Also, I have had enjoyed spending time in the coffee shops around town, it is a great  way to get some homework done while enjoying a local feel, and being able to people watch. It is also nice because they usually have such a wonderful smell of coffee and baked goods.

I am looking forward to many more new experiences while I continue my say in London.

3 thoughts on “Week one in London

1. I’ll check your photos and see what the problem might be.

London is overwhelming initially–there’s so much going on, but it sounds like you’re really moving into the flow of things now. Michele