Leaving for London

I leave for London in four days! Such a short time and still so much to do! I have been spending so much of my time finishing assignments and readings for my classes that are due when I arrive that I have not been able to give the city itself much thought! The CCSA group started a facebook page that has been so helpful. They have been posting about general travel advice to tons of things to do in London. I hope in the next few days to finally get to look through those sites, but I’m also excited to just see what comes. I usually make plans well in advance for things to do, but I’m really excited to just spur of the moment go and see a play with people or on a day off hop on the tube and explore the city.

I don’t have a ton of preconceived notions about London or the people. I have been there once before about six years ago and only for two nights, so I really don’t remember much except the sights. I’m open to meeting new people and experiencing a new culture, especially the food! : )

London Skyline

London has always struck me as very regal and I think this picture represents that.

One thought on “Leaving for London

1. We are looking forward to all of you arriving. Those of us on the administrative team arrived on Sunday and are having fun getting ready for the students. There’s something interesting around almost every corner in London, so even if you don’t have time to plan what you want to see before you arrive, you’ll find new adventures by accident every day. Michele