S.I.T.E. Project Descriptions – Read about the exciting projects that students in these schools are working on, then connect to their project websites or local news releases below.
- Angoon Schools & Eli Katanook Memorial High School, Angoon, Alaska
- Jimmy Huntington School, Huslia, Alaska
- Crow Village Sam School, Chuathbaluk, Alaska
- Timberline High School, Weippe, Idaho
- Community School, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Timber Ridge Middle School, Albany, Oregon
- South High School, Salem, Oregon
- McNary High School, Keizer, Oregon
- Long Creek & Monument Schools, Long Creek, Oregon
- Gladstone High School, Gladstone, Oregon
- Tonasket Middle School, Tonasket, Washington
- Onalaska Middle & High Schools, Onalaska, Washington
- Delta High School, Pasco, Washington
- Kettle Falls High School, Kettle Falls, Washington
NOTICE (02-14-13): We are still looking for one more project from Alaska, two more from Idaho, and one more from Washington. Read through the SITE FAQs and the current project descriptions, and if you have a project idea that fulfills the requirements, submit a proposal according to the format in the RFP. Proposals will be read and scored as they are received. If your proposal meets the requirements, you may well be awarded $3,000 to $5,000 to fund your project. Don't delay!