Evaluation Research Group Office
The Evaluation Research Group Office (ERGO) consists of a team of evaluators with broad experience and expertise in program and personnel evaluation and research. ERGO has a long and solid history of providing quality evaluation and research for rural and urban and public and private agencies across the state and beyond.
Since its inception,ERGO has contracted with clients across a broad geographic and professional spectrum providing rigorous, client responsive evaluations and needs assessments generating information and evidence on which to make decisions. Key to this is intensive work with clients to clarify, focus, and finalize what it is they want to know and/or be able to do with findings.
- Evaluation and Research Design, Methodology, and Analysis
- Large and Small Scale Survey Studies
- Focus Groups
- Using Data to Inform and Improve Practice
- Applied Research and Development
- Measures / Instrument Development
- Grant Writing, Report, and Presentation Development
What clients say about ERGO...
"[Your] services have been professional and, to our benefit, formative. [We] have collaborated very well to build the structure of practice and assessment together. [You are] professional and accommodating in your approach to us as a client, and adaptable and willing to work within and around the operation of our organization, which has resulted in a relatively non-disruptive assessment process."
- School Administrator and Program Liaison
"We like that you guys aren't stuffy."
- Foundation Program Coordinator
For more information about ERGO, please contact Mark Schalock (firstname.lastname@example.org).