- Reading: This certificate is designed for licensed teachers who wish to add a reading specialist endorsement to their existing license. The program focuses on enhancing and broadening reading specific knowledge, instructional practices and strategies, and other related responsibilities in the the classroom.
- ESOL Endorsement: This endorsement is an add-on endorsement to an Oregon teaching license and can be completed in three ways: by itself, or in conjunction with an undergraduate program or graduate program. Learn more about how this endorsement can enhance your professional portfolio
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialization: Students who complete this graduate program will join a pool of ASD Licensed Specialists who are highly trained in nationally recognized evidence-based interventions to train and coach local district personnel and work to assure fidelity of implementation of comprehensive educational services.
- Dual-Language Specialization: Our Certificate / Specialization pathway is designed to help teachers and other educational professionals develop expertise in dual-language/bilingual instruction. Upon completion, you’ll be better prepared to effectively develop your students’ competencies in bilingualism, biliteracy and multiculturalism.
- Elementary Mathematics Instructional Leader Specialization: Elementary Mathematics Instructional Leaders will know and deeply understand the mathematics of elementary school, how mathematics concepts and skills develop through middle school, will have foundation in pedagogical content knowledge and will be prepared to take on collegial non-evaluative leadership roles within their schools and districts. These math specialists will have a broad view of many aspects and resources needed to support and facilitate effective instruction and professional growth. Our program meets the content requirements for the TSPC Specialization: Elementary Mathematics Instructional Leader (EMIL) for Oregon for instructors teaching elementary math.
- Dual-Language Certificate: Our Certificate / Specialization pathway is designed to help teachers and other educational professionals develop expertise in dual-language/bilingual instruction. Upon completion, you’ll be better prepared to effectively develop your students’ competencies in bilingualism, biliteracy and multiculturalism.
- ESOL Certificate: The program is aligned to these standards but will not culminate in an educator endorsement as it targets support school personnel and other interested education professionals.
- Instructional Design Certificate: The instructional design certification program is appropriate for individuals who work, or plan to work, in adult learning environments, corporate training, informal education, K12 school systems, or any field where teaching and learning are integral to the mission. It provides graduate students from diverse backgrounds advanced skills in the planning and creation of learning experiences using technology in the classroom, online, and in informal environments.