Monday-Sunday | 5pm-12am
The mission of WOLF Ride: WOU’s Safe Ride program is to provide a complimentary and reliable shuttle service to students of Western Oregon University who would otherwise walk alone at night and risk their safety or possible assault. WOLF Ride provides a safer environment for all students by increasing public awareness of our services and the dangers of assault.
Announcements: Service is not available June 12. Last evening of service is June 14, 2018.
The WOLF Ride program is operated by the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs. Students can call 503.428.7238 during service hours to request a ride between the hours of 5:00pm and 12:00am, Monday through Sunday. Ride requests are taken on a first come, first served basis (there is no “route”). There is only one van. The WOLF Ride van is equipped with a wheelchair lift. If you call prior to operating hours or the driver cannot take your call, please leave a message stating the following:
- Your name
- Location at which you would like to be picked up
- The time you would like to be picked up
- A number at which you can be reached (the driver will call to confirm your ride upon receipt of the message)
- Be prepared to tell the driver whether you are alone or how many students are in your group.
- When you get into the van, be prepared to tell the driver your destination and your V# (WOU student ID number)
If you have questions regarding the WOLF Ride program (no ride requests), please call the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at 503.838.8221.
To request a ride, please call 503.428.7238.
You must be a current WOU student.
Rides are First Come, First Served
FREE SERVICE FOR WOU STUDENTS
To view the program map, please click here
Approved uses of WOLF Ride:
WOLF Ride is not to be used as a designated driver service.
Intoxicated students will be refused service.
Link to Request Rental: University use of Van