Keep in mind the following basic information regarding the break:
- The Residence Halls and the RSC will close at 5:00 pm, Friday, December 12, 2014
- For residents staying on campus, mail can be picked up at the University Housing office M-F,
Noon - 5:00 pm, during the break.
- The WOU Campus and University Housing WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 20-28, 2014.
- Valsetz Dining Hall closes at 5:00 pm, Friday, December 12, 2014
- There will be NO Food Service until Noon, Sunday, January 4, 2015
- The Wolf Ex-press will be open in the WUC, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday -
with the exception of the campus closure dates: December 20-28, 2014.
Student Meal Cards will work for purchases here during this time period, but keep in mind that:
WINTER TERM Meal Plan dollars will NOT be added until AFTER the Holiday Break.
IF YOU PLAN TO USE YOUR CARD DURING THE BREAK.MAKE SURE THAT YOU
ADD MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE BREAK.
- Arbor Park residents wishing to stay during the break must sign up to do so on the wou portal at:
http://www.wou.edu/wouportal/ before 4:30 pm on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
(Your room rate includes the break so there is no further charge for you to stay during the break).
RESIDENTS OF ACKERMAN, BARNUM, BUTLER, GENTLE and
HERITAGE HALLS - PLEASE NOTE:
If you choose to stay on campus during the break, you will be moving to LANDERS HALL for the break.
Single rooms are available.
- YOU MUST COME TO THE UNIVERSITY HOUSING OFFICE BY 4:30 PM, TUESDAY
DECEMBER 9th TO STAY!! - NO EXCEPTIONS!
You will sign up to stay for the break when you come to the office, and select your space in Landers Hall.
- IF YOU WANT A ROOMMATE, WE WILL PLACE THEM WITH YOU DURING THIS BREAK -
If you know of someone that you would like to room with for the break and they would like to room with you,
BRING THEM WITH YOU TO SIGN UP!
- Please take everything that you will need during the break - YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR
ROOM UNTIL FRIDAY, JANUARY 3, 2014 when you will turn in your Winter Break keys and move back into your regular room.
- YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CHARGED $250 FOR STAYING FOR ANY OR ALL OF THE BREAK.
If you have questions regarding Winter Break, please contact University Housing