PLANNING ON LIVING ON-CAMPUS THIS SUMMER?
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about the Summer Stayover Program
- WHAT ABOUT CHECKING OUT OF MY SUMMER ROOM?
You must go through the check-in processes as an Early Arrival on Wednesday, September 18, 4 p.m to 7:30 p.m. You will move your stuff into your new room and then go back to the Sequoia Commons to checkout of your summer room. To accomplish this:
- STARTING AT 4 p.m. ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th - Please go directly to your new hall. Staff will be on hand 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to check you into your new room (the room that you have been assigned to for the 2013-2014 academic year).
- Move all of your stuff by 7:30 p.m.
- Go to Sequoia Commons by 7:30 p.m. to sign your RCR for your summer room and turn in your summer keys.
IMPORTANT: You must still go through the checkout and check-in processes even if your new (2013-2014 academic year) room is the same as your summer room!
- WHO WILL I GO TO IF I NEED ASSISTANCE DURING THE SUMMER?
Please contact the RSC at 503-838-8363 throughout the summer. RSC summer hours are Sunday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. (University Housing office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- HOW DO I RECEIVE MAIL DURING THE SUMMER?
You will keep your same RSC box and receive mail and packages just like you do now!
- HOW DO I CONTACT THE RSC?
The RSC is located on the southeast corner of the Valsetz Dining Hall building. Their phone number is 503-838-8363. RSC summer hours are Sunday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- HOW DO I CONTACT THE HOUSING OFFICE?
If you have any other questions about summer housing, please contact University Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-838-8311. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SUMMER HOUSING QUESTIONS