Welcome to ASWOU!
ASWOU is an organization designed to encompass all of the students at Western Oregon University (WOU). The student government is tasked with advocating for students' rights to the WOU administration as well as the state of Oregon
WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH ASWOU?
- INTERNSHIP with ASWOU: Interested in learning about how ASWOU works? Become an ASWOU Intern! You can intern for any position in ASWOU. The job description and application is available at the ASWOU Office; fill it out and return it to ASWOU!
- ASWOU SENATE President , Tyler Crawford, is looking for more members! This is a great way to be involved with policies and procedures on our campus, and be a voice for students at WOU! Fill out the senate application and return it to the ASWOU Offices! This is first come first serve, so get your application in quick! firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASWOU Judical Board has open seats. Join the Board as they review Senate decisions and balance the other branches. Applications are available in the ASWOU Office or contact Judicial Admininstrator Jenesa Honda at email@example.com.
- FOOD BANK: is looking for Volunteers to fill in during many hours so the WOU community can come in and get food. You can sit and do homework, it is a nice quiet place to read! Contact Mike Royer, our Director of Sustainability for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
- STONEWALL CENTER: Looking for people to work Stonewall Center. This is an LGBTQ resource center, downstairs in the WUC. Interested? Contact ASWOU Gender and Sexual Diversity Director Colton Johnsen at email@example.com
Do you have a concern about our campus? Let ASWOU do something about it! Click here to access your WOU Portal, log in, and under my programs click "Student Concern Report". Let your voice be heard!
Check out the different pages to learn more about the three branches, and what ASWOU can do for you!
Want to contact ASWOU? Come visit us anytime downstairs in the Werner University Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 503-838-8555