ASWOU is an organization designed to encompass all of the students at Western Oregon University (WOU). The student government is tasked with advocating for students' rights to the WOU administration as well as the state of Oregon
ASWOU IS HIRING!!
WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH ASWOU?
- INTERNSHIP with ASWOU: Interested in learning about how ASWOU works? Become an ASWOU Intern! You can intern for any position in ASWOU. The job description and application is HERE, fill it out and return it to ASWOU!
- ASWOU SENATE is looking for more members! This is a great way to be involved with policies and procedures on our campus, and be a voice for students at WOU! Fill out the senate application HERE and return it to the ASWOU Offices! This is first come first serve, so get your application in quick!
- WEAR THE SQUARE: Want to help fight tuition hikes? Wear the Square is a campaign that originated in Canada protesting tuition increases. We wear a red square to show that students are going into the red with debt! Contact Amanda Hatch who is running the campaign at email@example.com for more information, or how to get involved!
- FOOD BANK: is looking for Volunteers to fill in during many hours so the WOU community can come in and get food. You can sit and do homework, it is a nice quiet place to read! Contact Colin Albi our Community Support Advocate, running the Food Bank this year for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
- STONEWALL CENTER: Looking for people to work Stonewall Center. This is an LGBTQ resource center, downstairs in the WUC. Interested? Contact ASWOU Gender and Sexual Diversity Advocate who is running Stonewall this year at email@example.com
Do you have a concern about our campus? Let ASWOU do something about it! Click here to access your WOU Portal, log in, and under my programs click "Student Concern Report". Let your voice be heard!
Check out the different pages to learn more about the three branches, and what ASWOU can do for you!
Want to contact ASWOU? Come visit us anytime downstairs in the Werner University Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 503-838-8555