Skip to main content
Switch to text-only version
Get accessibility information and assistance

Admissions for California Students

Transfer Students

WOU is one of the few universities outside of California to accept both the Cal State Transfer degree and the IGETC from the University of California. Students with either transfer degree will automatically meet all WOU general education (LACC's) requirements except for the PE 131 and diversity. PE 131 and diversity requirements may be also be met depending on courses taken.


Students may transfer to WOU at any point of their college career. WOU is adding new Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) for easy transfer after completion of one year at the community college. WOU also accepts both transfer degrees (Cal State and IGETC).


WOU is continually updating its articulation agreements with California colleges. A list of comprehensive agreements can be found at College Partners.


California Admissions | Micah Howe503-838-8037 | or e-mail:
Location: APSC room 408


MissionWestern Oregon University | 345 N. Monmouth Ave. | Monmouth OR 97361 | 503-838-8000(V/TTY) | Admissions 1-877-877-1593 | Text only
shocker-127 Remote IP: ((none!))