Home » Forms » Travel Waiver

Travel Waiver

Students traveling on university business need to fill out these forms: Student Travel Request Forms


Students traveling for Club Sports need to fill out these forms: Club Sports Travel Request Form. Please contact your trip adviser if you have any questions.


Students, Faculty, Staff, or volunteers traveling on university business, using a private vehicle, and getting reimbursed for your travel need to fill out this form: <Private Auto Certificate of Insurance fillable)







Office of Public Safety
(503) 838-8481 | or email: safety@wou.edu