As a student living on campus, you are a constituent of the RHA.
Through decisions made by the RHA, it's managment of thousands of student dollars and organization of events, the RHA will impact the experience that you have while living on campus.
Hall government positions will provide valuable real-life experience.
All meetings and programs coordinated by the RHA are open and usually free for residents.
RHA MISSION STATEMENT
We, the Residence Hall Association, represent the residential community of Western Oregon University. We acknowledge individualism through learning and understanding by promoting tolerance, diversity, and unity among students. Accepting the responsibility bestowed upon us by the University Housing staff to be the sole policy-making body for the residence halls, we will place emphasis on the resident voice and opinions on the issues and concerns. We encourage the development of leadership, programming skills and self-responsibility, striving to maintain an open and just living environment.
RHA EXECUTIVE BOARD
- PRESIDENT: Carter Craig
- VP/INTERNAL AFFAIRS: Eliza Sleezer
- NATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR: Jason Granados
- FINANCE DIRECTOR: Anthony Pablo
- PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR: BillyAnn Stempel
- PUBLICIST/HISTORIAN: Getsemani Parades
- SECRETARY/WEBMASTER: Tristan Damron
- FIRST-YEAR LIASON: Emily Wanous