CLICK HERE TO ORDER WILLAMETTE PROMISE TRANSCRIPTS
Do you have an outstanding balance on your account?
We cannot issue transcripts if you have a financial hold on your account.
Check for holds on WolfWeb: Student Menu –> Student Records –> View Holds
Order Online Anytime (Recommended)!
Fast — Easy — Secure — Cheaper — 24/7 access
Order online from National Student Clearinghouse’s secure site:
Online orders for transcripts:
- Choose how your transcript is delivered
- Pay the fee with a major credit card
- Track your order online and/or receive text message updates of order fulfillment progress
Order On Paper
Fill out a transcript request form below:
Paper form orders for transcripts:
or $30 for immediate processing
Acceptable forms of payment
- Cash (must pay in person at the Cashier’s Office)
- Check or money order (we will NOT send the transcript before receiving your payment.)
- Charge to your student account and then pay account online using e-check, MasterCard, Discover or Visa. You will be charged a convenience fee for this method of payment. Log into your WOU Portal to access the online payment link.
Submit your request
- Fax to: Registrar, 503-838-9696
- Bring to: Room 104, Administration Building
- Mail to: 345 North Monmouth Ave. Monmouth, OR 97361
- Standard (within 48 hours) — $8 if you order online; $10 if you order by paper form.
- Immediate processing — $30 per copy; must order in person via paper form.
- First class domestic mail — FREE
- Fast domestic shipping — $15
- Fastest domestic shipping — $30
- International shipping — $60
- Transcripts will not be printed before payment is received. For fastest and cheapest service, we recommend ordering online via the National Student Clearinghouse link above.
- Transcripts will not be printed if you have a transcript hold on your account. These holds must be cleared by the appropriate office. (See top of page to see how view holds.)
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Unofficial transcripts are available online except for students enrolled prior to Fall 1987; these students must submit a written request for unofficial transcripts. (There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.)