TIP: Do you have an outstanding balance on your account?
Check for holds at your WOLF WEB > Student Menu> Student Records > View Holds.
Order Online Anytime (Recommended)!
Fast — Easy — Secure — 24/7 access
Order online from National Student Clearinghouse’s secure site:
- Choose how your transcript is delivered,
- Pay the fee with a major credit card, and
- Track your order online.
A processing fee will be added to your order for each recipient that you send a transcript to.
Order On Paper
Option 1: Fill out a transcript request form below:
Option 2: Write a letter with these REQUIRED details.
- Your signature
- Full name and any other names used at WOU.
- Social Security Number or Student Identification Number (“V” Number)
- Date of birth
- Years of attendance
- Tell us if you would like transcripts held for current grades, recording of degree, licensure/endorsement or grade changes. (Transcripts will not be printed until the action occurs.)
- Name and address(es) to send transcripts to, or tell us to hold for you to pick up. You must bring photo identification if you want to pick up your transcript. We will NOT fax an official transcript.
- Daytime phone number
Acceptable forms of payment
- Cash (only if you pay at WOU)
- Check or money order. (We will NOT send the transcript before receiving your payment.)
- Charge to your student account and then pay account online using e-check, MasterCard, Discover or Visa. IF you know your WOU student number (V#), click here to make an electronic payment. If you do not know your WOU student identification number, click here.
Submit your request
- Fax to: Registrar, 503-838-9696
- Bring to: Room 106, Administration Building
- Mail to: 345 North Monmouth Ave. Monmouth, OR 97361
- Standard – $5 per copy (transcripts are mailed within 10 business days).
- Rush – $10 per copy (transcripts are mailed within 3 business days).
- Same Day Rush – $30 per copy (transcripts must be ordered before 12pm).
All transcripts are mailed first class using U.S. Postal Service. For faster mailing, we recommend that you order online, choose expedited shipping, and pay for the additional services.
- Transcripts will not be printed before payment is received. For fastest service, we recommend ordering online via the National Student Clearinghouse link above.
- Transcripts will not be printed if there is a ‘financial hold’ on the student’s account. These holds must be cleared by the appropriate office. (See top of page to see how view holds.)
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Unofficial transcripts are available online except for students enrolled prior to Fall 1987; these students must submit a written request for unofficial transcripts. (There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.)