The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to ensure the integrity and accuracy of academic records and support the University’s academic programs through service to students, faculty, and staff.
Some of the responsibilities of the Registrar’s Office include:
- manages registration, including wait-list schedules
- monitors degree requirements for undergraduates
- manages the DegreeWorks data system
- confirms and awards undergraduate and graduate degrees
- verifies enrollment and provides transcripts
- processes grades and subsequent grade changes
- coordinates commencement for eligible graduates
- produces and distributes diplomas
- certifies eligibility for veterans’ benefits
- verifies degree progress for student athletes
The Registrar’s Office is a unit within the Office of Academic Affairs, and the Registrar reports to the Vice President for Academic Affairs/Provost, Dr. Stephen Scheck.