Web Registration / Payment Instructions
Internet address (URL) for web registration:
- Click on the WolfWeb icon in the upper right corner in your Portal.
- To log in use your PawPrint login and password). Click on “login”
- Click on “Student Menu”
- Click on “Registration and Schedule”
- Click on “Register for Classes”
- Select the appropriate term from the pull-down menu. Click “Submit”
- Either enter the CRN[s] you wish to register for in any box and click on “Submit Changes” or select “Class Search” and look up courses you wish to add
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You have not successfully registered for a course until it appears in your grid schedule as “web registered”
- To drop a course, select “web drop” from the pull-down menu to left of the CRN in your schedule grid and click “submit changes”
- Click on “exit” at the top right corner when finished. Be sure to close your web browser!
Online and Hybrid Courses
- For courses that use WOU Online or Moodle click here for access instructions.
- Note: Online courses often have different tuition than on-campus courses.
- From the registration screen, click “Return to Menu” at top right corner
- Click on “student schedule by day & time”
- If the schedule is not for the current term, enter a date you wish to print a schedule for in the “Go to” box and press “Submit”
- Click on “print” on the WEB browser at the top of the screen
- If you having difficulty choosing classes or uncertain what classes are appropriate to take, please contact you advisor or the Academic Advising and Learning Center at (503) 838-8428
- If you have a “functional” question about how to use the web registration system, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (503) 838-8327
- If you are experiencing a technical problem with your computer (cannot connect to the internet, hardware malfunction, unable to retrieve password, etc.) please contact the University Computing Services Help Desk at (503) 838-8925
- After fees have been assessed on your account, you can go on-line and make an electronic payment from your checking or savings account, MasterCard, or Discover. Cred card payments will be assessed a 2% convenience fee.
- In Wolf Web click Student Menu, Account Summary Totals / Account Payment – scroll to the bottom to make your payment.
- Family and friends can make payment on your account by accessing Family and Friends Payments, they will need your student identification number to make the payment.
- If you have questions related to payments call the Business Office at 503-838-8201.