Course Number Availability & Usage
To assist faculty and staff in preparing curricular proposals the Office of the Registrar produces the following lists at the beginning of each academic year.
Course Number Availability:
- The list below provides course numbers available for use in the creation of new courses for the academic year 2019/20.
- Note, the use of course suffixes (D, W, Q, etc…) makes it challenging to identify course number availability with perfect accuracy. Our office will work with you to identify an alternate number(s) if a course number is not available.
- The list is organized as follows; a separate tab for each subject area, the tabs are in alphabetic order, and the available numbers are listed in numeric order.
- The list below identifies which programs are using a given course number somewhere in their program.
- Note, you may use this list to determine which programs make reference to a course in their catalog entry, but you will need to view the program in the catalog to determine in what manner (elective, required, etc…) the course is being used.
- The list is organized in alphabetic order by subject and course number.
Courses Usage in Programs in Academic Year 2019/20