You only need to have good ideas and a plan to win, but you
also need to make the deadlines.
Applicants must have turned in their Intent to Participate form by
4pm on October 25th.
Come to our information session to find out more on Tuesday, October 15th, 4-5 pm in MNB 103.
Step 1: Intent to Participate
- Download and fill out the competition application (Intent to Participate form)
- Write a description of the project (type-written and no more than 500 words)
- The description of the project and the application must be submitted by 4p.m.on October 25, 2013. You may submit it electronically to email@example.com or in person via hard copy to the Mathematics Department in the Math and Nursing Building.
Step 2: Work on your project
Step 3: Final Analysis
- At the conclusion of the project, each individual (or team) should write a formal analysis of the project
- The analysis must be submitted by 4p.m.on February 28, 2014. You may submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person via hard copy to the Mathematics Department in the Math and Nursing Building.
- The Maurice Initiative Review Committee will then evaluate all of the competitors' projects and announce a winner on April 30, 2014.
Download the complete guideline documents here.
||September 23, 2013
||October 15th, 4-5 pm in MNB 103
|Intent to Participate Due
||October 25, 2013 by 4 pm
|Confirmation of eligibility to participate
||November 1, 2013
|Final Analysis Due
||February 28, 2014 by 5 pm
|Committee Review of Analysis
||March 3-21, 2014
||by March 28, 2014 by 5 pm (via email)
|Finalists’ Presentations to Committee
||April 7-18, 2014
||April 30, 2014
|Winner Presentation Ceremony*
* The winning participant/team is required to present at the ceremony