1. Select File –> Print from your document
2. Choose the printer (e.g., \\krusty\Lab-HLRef)
3. Click the Properties button.
4. On the Paper/Output tab, find in the 2-Sided Printing dropdown menu and select “2-sided print.”
5. Click the OK buttons for the two windows.
Want to be even more efficient? Print 2, 4, or more pages per side on each sheet of paper!
Under Properties, go to the Layout/Watermark tab. Select the number of pages to appear on each side, and select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
Following these simple steps saves a massive amount of resources!