- Degree: Master of Science in Education
- College: College of Education
- Department: Teacher Education
The Master of Science in Education: Information Technology program offers rolling enrollment throughout the year. Upon admission to the university and the program, students will be able to start fall, winter, spring or summer term.
Graduate Programs Application Requirements
WOU Graduate School Office – Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed WOU Application for Graduate Admission form . Submit this form to the Graduate Office, Administration Building office 202. Students must be admitted to the WOU Graduate School before being considered for admission to the program. Submit all WOU Graduate School application materials to the Graduate Office at least one week prior to the program admission deadline.
- Notice to out-of-state distance students: Western Oregon University is unable to accept new distance students residing in the states of Arkansas, Maryland, Indiana, or Minnesota at this time. Distance students in some states may face other restrictions regarding program admission and activity. Visit our State Authorization page to learn more.
- Sealed official transcripts from the university that granted your bachelor's degree and from all other institutions of higher education where you completed coursework. A GPA of 3.0 in the last 90 quarter hours (60 semester hours) of undergraduate coursework is required. Those with less than a 3.0 GPA can be admitted with MAT or GRE scores (see below for requirement).
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score. If the applicant's GPA is 3.0 or higher, the test requirement is waived. If the GPA is less than 3.0, minimum required score for the (a) MAT: 395 or higher; (b) GRE: minimum quantitative score: 147 and minimum verbal score: 148 and a 3.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing section.
- $60 non refundable application fee
MS Ed: Info Tech Admission Requirements
Submit the MS Ed: Information Technology application form to Bill Hamlin, College of Education room 114B.