Program at a glance
The MSEd Information Technology program prepares students in a variety of fields to use technology effectively to enhance learning.
- Complete the program entirely online, or combine online and on-campus classes.
- Flexible schedules allow you to finish the degree in as few as five terms, or as many as five years.
- Courses taught by highly qualified faculty and specialists.
- Scholarships available for Spring 2014! Click for more information
New Instructional Design Certificate
Coming this fall, earn three badges - Curriculum Design, Digital
Content, and eLearning to get an Instructional Design Certificate.
Connect with our students
Who should apply
A Master of Science in Education degree in Information Technology opens doors to teachers, trainers, and informal educators alike.
If you are a classroom teacher
- Connect your students to authentic audiences
- Find and use technology tools that motivate your students
- Create virtual field trips
- Provide ways to collaborate both in the classroom and from home
- Give students access to experts
- Find tools to communicate with students and parents outside of class
- Create your own personal learning community online
If you are a naturalist or interpreter in a natural or cultural area
- Reach your audience where they are - on wbsites and mobile devices
- Provide access to stories in the field
- Find tools to inexpensively and easily update educational information
- Design map-based interpretive tours
- Create podcasts and vodcasts
If you are a trainer in any field
- Find new tools and skills to create online tutorials
- Deliver training information when and where it is most needed
- Deliver instruction in a way that is cutting edge
- Create self-paced instructional materials that work
- Gain instructional design skills for face-to-face and remote instruction