Each master's degree program has a unique plan of study. A Program Plan must be on file in the Graduate Office in order to receive financial aid. The graduate student should fill out the top portion of this form prior to giving the form to their advisor during the first advising session.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Teaching: Initial Licensure
- Master of Arts in Teaching: Initial Licensure: ESOL
- Master of Arts in Interpreting Studies
- Master of Music in Contemporary Music
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science in Education: ESOL
- Master of Science in Education: Health
- Master of Science in Education: Info. Tech.
- Master of Science in Education: Reading
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Master of Science in Management and Info Systems
- ESOL Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Instructional Design Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialization
- Elementary Math Instructional Leader Specialization
All forms require Adobe Reader ™ to save and create your digital signature.