Often the toughest part of taking online courses is getting started and we want to help you make this transition as smooth as possible. Division of Extended Programs (DEP) supports academic programs in providing undergraduate, graduate, and credit overlay classes online to encourage lifelong learning. An important part of being a successful online student is learning how to navigate through your online class.
The Division of Extended Programs is working on a free, introductory course (called Welcome to Online Learning) to give you a hands on experience and and to introduce you to the Moodle interface.
The welcome course will contain video tutorials, practice modules, and resources to help you succeed as an online student. This course is available to all WOU students, whether or not you are currently enrolled in an online class.
Login to WOU Online
To login to WOU Online, you will need a WOU username and password. If you do not know your account information, you can look it up by following the steps below:
- Go to the Account Lookup page: http://www.wou.edu/accountlookup
- Click the "Change Password" link
- Enter the required information and follow the listed steps to setup your new password or to reset your old password.
- You will be given your V number, your official WOU email address, and your Pawprint/WOU network username. Save this information and keep it private. If you are not yet an admitted student, you may contact DEP to request a temporary login.
You can login to WOU Online (Portal) here and then click on the Moodle icon (top right).
For noncredit students and other users without a Pawprint account, you can login to Moodle directly by visiting online.wou.edu or clicking the Moodle icon at the top right of the main WOU website navigation bar above.
DEP Tuition Rates:
Fall 2013 - Summer 2014 Tuition Rates subject to OUS approval:
Undergraduate $186 per credit
Graduate $360 per credit
MAIS Cohort Tuition: $390 per credit for Fall 2013 to Summer 2014
* Tuition and fee rates are subject to change pending approval. Some programs and courses have different tuition and fees. See specific program for additional information.