Proposals / Minutes
D, Q and WI Courses
Quantitative Literacy Courses
Writing Intensive Courses
Curricular Proposal Information
Curricular Proposal Forms
Interim Paper Forms (fillable and savable pdfs):
Please use these forms for all proposals to be submitted after December 9, 2013.
- Down load, fill out and save the appropriate route sheet and program log or course request forms.
- Print out one copy of your completed forms, attach all supporting documentation.
- Obtain department chair, division chair and division curriculum committee signatures on the routing sheet.
- Once all department and division approvals have been obtained, forward the signed paper forms to the Curriculum Committee chair for scanning and routing to the appropriate senate committees. Forms should be forwarded to Tad Shannon in Rice Auditorium.
Program Change or New Program
Course Change or New Course
- Request for Temporary Course Approval
- Temporary course approvals require Division Chair, Dean and Provost signatures--they do not process through the Curriculum Committee.
- Note: For a new course that you wish to run the same year you are proposing the course, you may wish to also submit a hard-copy temporary course request. There is no guarantee regarding how fast your permanent proposal will move through the system.