Division: Human Resources
Classification: GOVERNANCE & LEGAL
Contact Phone Number: 503-838-8490
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
|RESPONSIBLE OFFICER||UNIVERSITY CONTACT|
|Vice President and General Counsel||The Office of Human Resources|
|Faculty and Staff|
|FULL STATEMENT OF AUTHORITY|
(1) "Grievance" means acts, omission or applications which allegedly violate University Policy, OUS Rules or Oregon Administrative Rules. Evaluation and disciplinary disputes are handled separately through the administrative organization. Grievances relating to charges of discrimination are to be filed with the University's Director of Human Resources.
(2) "Grievant" means one or more members of the Western Oregon University unclassified professional staff as listed on the official list of personnel.
(3) "Supervisor" is the employee responsible for the grievant's work assignment and evaluation.
(4) "Day" means calendar days unless expressly designated otherwise.
(5) "Vice President" is one of the following: Vice President for Student Affairs, Vice President for University Advancement, the Provost/Vice President of Academic Affairs or the Vice President for Finance and Administration.
(6) "President" is the President of the University.
|REFERENCED OR RELATED POLICIES|
|RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND LINKS|
LAST UPDATED: 09/22/2016
HISTORICAL DETAIL NOTES:
Stat. Auth.: ORS 351
Stats. Implemented: ORS 351
Hist.: WOSC 3-1988, f. & cert. ef. 12-15-88; WOU 2-1997, f. & cert. ef. 5-28-97; WOU 2-2004, f. & cert. ef. 8-4-04
SOURCE: Previously Referred to as: WOU OAR 574-010-0067
|FOR POLICY WEBSITE INPUT (public audience keyword search)|
|Grievance, Supervisor, employee, unclassified|