Division: Business Affairs
Classification: FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
Contact Phone Number: 503-838-8201
Contact Email Address: BusinessOffice@wou.edu
|RESPONSIBLE OFFICER||UNIVERSITY CONTACT|
|Vice President for Finance and Administration||The Business Office|
|Faculty, Staff and Students|
|FULL STATEMENT OF AUTHORITY|
(1) For the purpose of these regulations, the word "parked" means any vehicle which is stopped and/or waiting, regardless of the period of time the vehicle is stopped or whether a driver is present, except for vehicles immobilized by traffic control, congestion, or accident.
(2) The word "vehicle" or "motor vehicle" means any type of motor powered conveyance including, but not limited to, automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, mopeds and all methods of transportation on wheels where license registration is required by motor vehicle laws of Oregon.
(3) A “permit” is a valid decal, hangtag or paper permit as recognized by Parking Services.
(4) A “decal” is the permanent sticker affixed to a vehicle as recognized by Parking Services.
(5) A “hangtag” is the type of permit that hangs from the rearview mirror of a vehicle as recognized by Parking Services.
|REFERENCED OR RELATED POLICIES|
|RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND LINKS|
LAST UPDATED: 08/11/2016
HISTORICAL DETAIL NOTES:
Stat. Auth.: ORS 351.070 & 352.072
Stats. Implemented: ORS 351.070, 351.072 & 352.360
Hist.: WOSC 1-1992, f. & cert. ef. 4-16-92; WOSC 1-1994, f. & cert. ef. 8-12-94; WOU 3-2002, f. 10-7-02, cert. ef. 10-15-02; WOU 3-2003, f. & cert. ef. 10-28-03; WOU 2-2012, f. & cert. ef. 7-31-12
SOURCE: Previously Referred to as: WOU OAR 574-085-0020
|FOR POLICY WEBSITE INPUT (public audience keyword search)|
|vehicle, permit, definitions|