The office of Multicultural Student Services & Programs is committed to the recruitment, retention and graduation of underrepresented & underserved populations by providing educational opportunities and outstanding programming for ethnically and culturally diverse students. MSSP strives to enrich the undergraduate experience and foster a supportive environment for students of color to live, learn and grow as active members of the Western Oregon University community and as individuals.
- Personal Guidance, Advising, and Advocacy
- Academic Advising and support to Develop an Academic Progress Plan
- Referrals to University and Community Resources
- Cultural/Social Activities & Events
- Student Recognition and Graduation Celebrations
- Facilitate the successful transition of 1st year students